Friday, April 27, 2007

Satan doesn't like faithbooking

I have come to the conclusion that satan doesn't want us glorifying God in our faithbooks. Why?
  • I can't upload the "Blessings" layouts from the contest to the gallery.
  • I can't open the program that I use to build/update Faithfully Yours.
  • I have experienced numerous problems to the shopping cart.
However, I am persevering...
  • Based on my research, if I upgrade the gallery the upload issue will be resolved. So now I have to find someone to do that. Then I will upload to the gallery and notify you of the wonderful layouts I have received for the contest along with the winner!
  • I have a support ticket in for the site program and hopefully my dh can help when he gets home from work.
  • The shopping cart support has fixed the problem, however the current availability may or may not be correct. The girls have been helping me count and take inventory so you can be sure what you see as available is correct. (still in the works) After God's blessing Faithfully Yours with orders, I really didn't enjoy emailing customers stating an item was out of stock. I appreciate your patience and understanding!

In the meantime, I thought I would share a layout from the Blessings contest by design team member Sabrina Tolbertson.

(click for larger view)

Scripture:

because of your father's God, who helps you, because of the Almighty, who blesses you, with blessings of the heavens above, blessings of the deep that lies below, blessings of the breast and womb. Genesis 49:24

Faithfully,

Dawn

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonseeker said...

Dawn,

Sorry that your having such a rough time.
I can't wait to see all of the Blessing layouts. I had fun with this theme and love how the verse tied in with the photo taken during my pregnency with my third child.
Please note as member of DT I just played along as a challenge.

I hope that you can fix the problem soon.

Sabrina

11:21 AM  
Blogger Blog Post said...

I've often felt the same way. I do digital scrapbooking and lead a Faithbooking Home Group and have had the exact same obsticles. I thought it might just be me, but I think there may be more to it than meets the eye. The Word tells us that we don't fight against flesh and blood, but by powers and principalities. You just never know what God has in mind when you take the time to record what He has done in your life to share with others. Keep on Faithbooking sister! :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home