Friday, April 20, 2007

Layout share + 26 new items added to FY Store

Yesterday I was blessed to have a girlfriend come over and scrap! It has been awhile and it felt good! Here was the outcome:

(click image for larger view)

Celebrating Kori's 2nd birthday in Kansas City with family and fun!

What made this layout spread nice is I was able to use alot of photos and minimal supplies. I used Be Blessed Scrapbooking's Celebrate and Delight patterned papers for the background. Then I simply added scraps of cardstock to add a little color and dimension. I used a pinwheel flower punch for the bows on my "gifts". The layout didn't require much journaling, so I chose to incorporate scripture verses about gifts from God.

Journaling:
Thanks be to God for his undescribable gift! 2 Cor 9:14-15

For it is by grace you hae been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God Eph 2:7-9

26 New items added to the Faithfully Yours Store:

4 items back in stock:

Faithfully,

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home