Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mom

“Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her” Proverbs 31:28

As a wife and mother, I know this is one verse I strive to work towards everyday! Can you imagine it?

This time of year I think about my mother and the lessons she has taught me as a child. Unfortunately, now as an adult we don't spend much quality time together. Although we are only 30 minutes apart, we hardly have time to see other. We both have hectic and opposite schedules and can never seem to coordinate. I know I need to make more of a committment, but yet I don't. After Easter, I see more clearly now how our relationship is strained over my committment to Christ. Although my mom is a believer, she doesn't have a relationship with Christ that she needs. I pray in time, her relationship with me and Christ will be strengthened!

I ordered some cute mini frame pins for a special layout for my mom. But wouldn't you know they are backordered! I hope to receive them soon and share a layout here with you.

Thanks for reading!

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home