Monday, July 04, 2005

New Focus

I recently changed the focus of my website http://www.FaithfullyYours.net to faithbooking. I have added a resource page with articles, a concordance, links and more. I have added a gallery to share layouts, ideas and projects for inspiration! I have added a forum to share, ask questions and fellowship with other faithbookers. And finally, I have redone the store and have added new and fresh faithbooking products!(with more to come)

I will admit, I have neglected this blog. I have been just posting from my monthly newsletter and added a few supporting verses and that's it. Pretty pathetic! With the new site focus, I have questioned the continuance of this blog. And then I thought I would just change the focus on my blog as well. The website is primarily for scrapbooking, where the blog can explore the journaling side of faithbooking. More exact-my personal journaling!

I intend to share my "God Moments" with you through this blog. I recently, picked up the book "God Moments" by Alan D. Wright. I have not had the chance to read it yet, but it already has me thinking about how I can see God's work in me on a daily basis. I think we tend to see everyday experiences as coincidences, when actually it is God's work! I hope to become more aware of God in my daily life and share it here with you! Also, with 4 girls, "kid's say the cutest things" might creep its way in here as well. Which reminds me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home