Monday, July 04, 2005

Answered Prayer

This particular morning I was a basket case, tearing my house apart looking for my debit card. I had the girls helping, I was very short tempered and could barely think straight. The older girls took the younger ones downstairs to play and “stay out of mommy’s hair” so I could concentrate and find it. Well, I found it! And of all places, it was in my Bible! I had placed an order online for my daughter’s birthday and used the card for that. Later I was working on my monthly newsletter in which I explore a verse. And therefore, had my Bible right by my computer as well. But the best part of this story is when I told my girls I had found the card and apologized for being a crazy woman. They told me that while they were downstairs they had prayed to God that I would find the card and be in a better mood. And it worked! Just had to share…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home