Monday, January 31, 2005

2 Timothy 1:12

From my newsletter:

I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but my husband as well as working a full-time job and soccer coach, he is also a full-time minister at a small church. Last week and this past Sunday, he has been preaching on your faith and trust in God. Are you in control of your life? Or do you put it in God’s hands? I have had a couple issues that I have been struggling with as far as what I wanted to do. And so this morning, I put them in God’s hands. I am so at peace now! I feel I can now move forward without worrying if I made the right decision. I don’t have to hold back, but strive towards what is ahead. Have you guessed why the upcoming change with Faithfully Yours has happened? :) Another issue I have put in God’s hands is homeschooling. I will start homeschooling my girls next fall. I am excited to start preparing and learning!

Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. 2 Timothy 1:12

This verse was actually a devotion I read yesterday morning. Once again, God has perfect timing! Do you have a decision to make? Put it in God’s hands and see what happens!

Supporting verses:

Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, which some have professed and in so doing have wandered from the faith. 1 Timothy 6:20

May the Lord grant that he will find mercy from the Lord on that day! You know very well in how many ways he helped me in Ephesus. 2 Timothy 1:18

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Hebrews 6:10-12

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Hi! I was just cruising through you blog and saw you were considering homeschooling your girls - I was in the same position last year - I have 4.....absolute best best decision I could have ever made!!!! The difference in my children and our family as a whole is amazing - if the Lord put this on your heart, He will give you the strength. I have been blessed a million more times than I could have dreamed. Go for it!! (PS - I am working on getting a website up as well, and, I have had the masters look at yours - I love how it looks - simple yet beautiful - way to go!!)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home