Wednesday, January 26, 2005

2 Samuel 22:33

I wasn't going to write this week, but then thought this is my blog and I don't have to stick to my format. Although I am a bit anal and this is hard to do. :) It has been a rough week with my 3 year old being sick, up all night and my 5 year old home one day sick as well. I hurt my back keeping me from my computer or anything else for too long. And then there is the drama that always seems to be happening! Plus I keep second-guessing myself and what I want for my business. So needless to say I am feeling drained, tired and unmotivated! So what verse shall I turn to for help...

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33

I am turning to God to give me the strength to make it through today and realize everything happens for a reason! I know God has perfect timing and is working in me for His plan. One good thing is my friend who has been going through a rough time lately(the drama) has been reading the bible we had given her. I believe her faith is becoming stronger and she is getting closer to accepting Jesus in her life! I have been trying to be a better friend and more available instead of being too wrapped up in my own life.

Can this pertain to faithbooking? Well, if your writing in a faithbook journal and you find yourself having a rough day then turning to this verse and journaling about it will hopefully benefit you as well. If you are faithbooking with pictures, have you been able to capture a moment when things weren't going right, but by turning to God for strength it all worked out. What a great way to share your faith through the journaling of that experience!

Well, that's all for now! Have a great week!

Faithfully,

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home